Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 12.07.2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.whyeurope.org website operated by WhyEurope e.V.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
WhyEurope e.V. informs that the WhyEurope e.V. logo and the content produced on this website is its property and is protected by copyright laws.
WhyEurope e.V. informs users that German law governs the agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your delivery address, your contact details and your email address.
- Prices are quoted in Euros. You must pay in the currency in which the Product price is quoted or is selected.
- Payments are currently processed through PayPal.
- Payment is required before the Product is provided and, if not, payment is due from the moment the Order is accepted. After you have submitted your Order WhyEurope e.V. may take and shall be entitled to receive your payment as in due in respect of the Order.
- Payment may be made by credit card, debit card or any other such method as WhyEurope e.V. may introduce at its absolute discretion.
- WhyEurope reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- We aim to debit money from your account within three working days after receiving your Order.
- Wou will not be charged for any Orders that cannot be fulfilled and where appropriate WhyEurope e.V. will refund to your account any sum deducted by WhyEurope e.V.
- WhyEurope e.V. cannot guarantee that a particular Product will always be available.
- To maximise security, WhyEurope e.V. does not hold any credit/debit card details. They are held by third party payment providers.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms.
We offer a current flat rate of 4€ per shipment.
- WhyEurope e.V. make no representations whatsoever and give no guarantees against latent or patent defects in respect of the Products, and all conditions and warranties whatsoever, whether implied or otherwise, are hereby expressly excluded.
- WhyEurope e.V. shall not incur any liability of whatever nature arising in contract or delict from any injury, less or damage to any person or property arising from the use of the product.
- The products supplied by WhyEurope e.V. shall be suitable only for the purpose and intended and and the Customer shall ensure the Products are handled, stored, used, worn or otherwise dealt with in a normal and proper manner, and where applicable, in a manner consistent with the instruction given by WhyEurope e.V.
WHYEUROPE E.V. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE PRODUCT. WHYEUROPE E.V. OFFERS YOU THE POSSIBILITY TO BUY IT, BUT WE DECLINE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IN THE INDIVIDUAL USE OF THE PRODUCT
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by WhyEurope e.V.
WhyEurope e.V. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WhyEurope e.V. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.